Shant TV is looking for an Executive Assistant to assist the President of the company in a well-organized and timely manner. The Executive Assistant will contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring that all assigned administrative duties are carried out in a timely manner and efficiently. The person will be responsible for screening calls, managing calendars, making travel arrangements, arranging meetings and events, preparing reports and financial data and communicating with visitors.
• Maintain the executive's agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings,
• Make appointments and maintain appointment calendars of the executive;
• Answer and direct phone calls;
• Hold correspondence and telephone conversations with foreign partners;
• Attend meetings, keep minutes and act as an admin for Trello boards;
• Handle requests and queries appropriately;
• Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms;
• Make translations;
• Prepare additional agreements;
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring that the information is organized and
• Make travel arrangements for executives;
• Book hotels, make air tickets reservations;
• Implement administrative systems, procedures and policies;
• Organize the delivery of contracts and other documents.
• Degree in Business or other related fields;
• MBA will be considered as a strong advantage;
• At least 3 years of relevant experience;
• Proficiency in English, Armenian, and Russian languages;
• Good knowledge of general office procedures, correspondence format, filing and
• Ability to prioritize, organize own work, attentive to details, and ability to respond to
routine requests/ inquiries;
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships within the team;
• Computer literacy, knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), effective
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their CV to [email protected] mentioning the position name in the subject line. The company is grateful to all interested applicants.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.