Terms of Participation in the 5th Season of
1. In case of providing inaccurate information the organizers have the right exercisable at any time to reject the participant's application as well as to disqualify him/her from the competition.
2. Applicants that are between the ages of 16 and 26 can participate in "Hay Superstar" (henceforth "HSS") and must supply their passport or birth certificate.
3. The contestant of "HSS" must abide by the rules of the program as well as must accept all the decisions made by Shant TV (henceforth "Shant") concerning the program.
4. The contestant of "HSS" must participate in all the interviews, castings, the competition, events and must acknowledge that the interests of the program shall override those of any applicant always and everywhere.
5. The contestant of "HSS" must accept the decision of "Shant" as final and indisputable concerning his/her participation, behavior, voice, likeness and performance in the form of any recording. He/She must not use any recording the exclusive right to which belongs to "Shant".
6. The contestant of "HSS" does not have the right to enter into any commercial or other sponsorship agreement with any person, firm or company in respect of his/her participation in the program.
7. With full guarantee the contestant hereby assigns to "Shant" (including present assignment of future copyright) the entire copyright and all other rights of whatsoever nature in respect of his/her participation in "HSS" so that "Shant" shall be entitled to use those rights as well as transfer them to a third party by all means and in all media. "Shant" reserves the right to publicize the existing or future copyright for the full period of copyright which is allowed by law including any extension, change, insofar as is possible in perpetuity. The contestant gives his/her consent and obliges not to interfere with any activity necessary for the use and realization of the program.
8. The contestant of "HSS" hereby in favor of "Shant" waives irrevocably all personal non-property rights that he/she has now or may acquire in the future by law. The contestant also waives the right to use his/her full name, surname, likeness, voice, biographical details, photographs and recordings in any advertising, commercial and non-commercial publications, TV or radio programs and suchlike.
9. The contestant of "HSS" will not publicize any information without prior written consent from the responsible representative of "Shant" and will not participate in any interview, discussion and event relating to the program and the competition, other participants, the organizers, "Shant", the broadcasters and so on (save for such information which is already public knowledge). Should the contestant be contacted by a member of the Press he/she agrees to refer them to the competent representative of "Shant".
10. A new agreement may be signed between the contestant and "Shant" in every stage of "HSS-5".
11. "Shant" does not cover the transport expenses made by the contestant regardless of the contestant's place of residence. "Shant" may cover the contestant's two-way transport expenses only in case he/she becomes one of the eleven finalists.
12. If the participant from abroad does not have any relative in Yerevan who he/she can stay with, "Shant" may provide the contestant with a place of residence.
13. By signing this application the contestant confirms the fact that he/she has carefully read the terms and conditions for participation in "HSS" that will take place in 2011-2012. The contestant also confirms that he/she has fully understood the terms and conditions of the program.
14. The contestant has the right not to participate in the program if he/she does not accept the above-mentioned terms.